Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sika Lodge's Mango & Passionfruit Granola Cups



My homemade granola in Sika Lodge never lasts long, I am constantly restocking it, and jokingly telling my husband he's not to have it, it's for the guests.........much to his disgust!!These granola cups are made as a little treat for my guests, simple to assemble and very tasty, not to mention healthy.


*The mango & passionfruit puree is made from a can of mango slices, just whizzed with a hand blender and then cutting a passionfruit and mixing the seeds through the mango.


Follow my link to see how I make the homemade granola, but you can of course use store bought granola. http://serenasmediumrare.blogspot.ie/2013/07/sika-lodges-homemade-granola.html. I don't use exact quantities in my ingredients, it all depends on the number of granola cups you wish to make. Leftover ingredients can be kept in the fridge in air tight containers.



Ingredients

  • Granola
  • Greek Yogurt
  • Mango & Passionfruit Puree*
  • Whole, washed raspberries.


Method
  1. Spoon the granola into the base of glasses, I use wine glasses.
  2. Top the granola with a thick layer of Greek yogurt.
  3. The final layer is some mango puree, level it out evenly on top of the yogurt.
  4. Place a raspberry in the centre of each cup.
  5. For a final flourish, sprinkle a pinch of granola over the fruit
  6. Chill until ready to serve.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...