Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mocha Chia Somoothie - The perfect morning oomph!



I can't tell you how hard I searched for a Nutri Ninja this January! The Nutri Blender and the Nutri Ninja are the hottest new kitchen gadgets in town, and now that I got my hands on a Nutri Ninja, I can certainly see the hype. Easy to use, easy to clean, and unlimited possibilities for smoothies, salad dressings and dips to be created.



This is a super quick, fuss free recipe for a healthy chocolate smoothie, with a real caffeine hit, the perfect breakfast smoothie for coffee lovers who rush in the morning.  I don't believe in skipping breakfast, but I'll let it slide if you make yourself one of these bad boys to drink on your commute to work. I myself have this smoothie as a mid morning treat on the weekends.



Serves 2 

Ingredients
  • 1 banana, chopped
  • 1 shot of espresso (Mine is Nespresso) or 1 tbsp of instant espresso powder
  • 1 tbsp of chai seeds
  • 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
  • 2 cups of almond milk
  • 2-3 ice cubes

Method
  1. Using either a juice blender or a hand held blender, blitz all the ingredients together in a suitable glass or jug.
It's that easy!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...